Thread: Cram-fu gone wrong = broken capacitor Prizm V4

Default Cram-fu gone wrong = broken capacitor Prizm V4

First off, hello there and thank you for wondering into the mess I've made for myself. Maybe one of you will have an idea of what I'm talking about and can help or maybe you can just point me in the direction of someone who can help.
    As the title of the thread states I "Crammed" when I should have "Fu"ed' and as a result the capacitor on my Prizm V4 became a force ghost. Unfortunately it speaks only in riddles to me. In case you're wondering which competent is the capacitor it's the brown box on the same end of the board as the SD card slot but on the opposite side of the board.
    The only information I can come up with is that the capacitor has this on it
    "107
    543"

I tried the other "Fu", Google-fu, and found that it's a "tantalum capacitor" and that it might have a "D" case code. Further searching lead me to mouser and that website has to have been created by one twisted Sith, who loves to see people suffer. Maybe I'm overreacting. I just don't have the knowledge figure out all the details of this thing and a lot of the search filter mean absolutely nothing to me.
    So what I'm after is, if you'd be so kind, a link to what the capacitor on this board is so I can buy one and finally finish my project!

Blog Entries

I've done that before. I do t know that item number, but I'll be watching this forum to see what it is. I may need it in the future. The new PRIZM has a smaller capacitor, but that's no help for yr current predicament.

So at the same time as posting this thread I sent a message to plecter labs in an attempt to cast as many lines for my answer as possible. I didn't think I'd hear back from them until at least Monday but to my amazement, I had an email with the information I needed!

For anyone else that's experiencing the same problem here is a link!
    http://www.mouser.com/Search/Product...TRJD107K016RRJ

If that link goes down for some reason the information you need to know is as follows
    100uf 16v tantallum "D" Case code