Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Wiring diagram for a NBV4 with extender?

Well, I did buy a graflex-clone in blue, so since this was my build, I went for the route of customization as main thing. With the RGB I have the freedom to run any of the major colors, without being stuck with just one.

I am aware that it is not "canon", but my graflex is a copy, not the original flashlight; and I was not going for the accurate look anyway; there are plenty of very accurate replica out there; while I want to put my own spin on it.
    Plus imagine if Rey turn to the dark side and corrupt the crystal in the lightsaber :P Just for fun, I like the royal blue with white FOC, I like the emerald green too, and the orange; so instead of picking one color, I went for the 3 colors mix

I did check the board today and it is still powering up, have a ton of joints to clean up before my 2.0 attempt, but I want to test myself and see if I can get this done. At least I can count on you and others that give me suggestions, so that makes things much easier

If you're using goth chassis, resistors won't fit in battery channel. If you see in my video, I actually fit the resistors in the channel between speaker and board. The channel on piece 2, the crystal chamber. If you are using that chassis, definitely watch let's build a graflex series on YouTube. You won't regret it.

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

I see; going for these youtube videos then. I did get the goth3d chassis, so I hope it will help. Thanks!

I didn't mean to be nasty about the RGB. I have an RGB saber, and its awesome. Its just a lot more complex that is all. I respect and admire people challenging their skillsets to see what they can come up with! It doesn't add any more wires. I've just changed my MPP 2.0 to a quad cree: dR, dR, R, W which certainly makes that build more difficult, and the config files. So, like you, I enjoy challenging myself. I hope you get to watch all those videos by Matt Duley, they are very informative.

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

No worries, I understand that would make sense for a newcomer to start with something easier. Although I do not have the disposable income to build multiple sabers, so I had to go for the one that I believe is the one that I really want

I am decent with MC and soldering; but I never tried a project where wires are so confined, so it is in the end a good practice for me