Thread: Tutorials Pictures Need Updating

Default Tutorials Pictures Need Updating

Not sure if anyone (admins or post owners) has noticed, but a lot of the conversion posts have dead picture links - something about updating photobucket settings. Just thought I'd say something so that could be looked at. Thanks!

Photobucket just hosed everyone. A lot of people used photobucket to host their photos to post to 3rd party sites. Photobucket, without notice, shut down that ability to host on 3rd party sites....like TCSS Forums, until you pay 400 bucks per year. Everyone knows, most are trying to figure out what to do now, and where to go that is reasonable for this service....$400.00 isn't really reasonable in my opinion. I hope PB rots.

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

What a genius business model!

Ransomware at its finest!

Some of the people that posted those older tutorials haven't been around in a long time, so it may not be possible to edit those topics to restore the images.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

This may be a good time to update/rebuild some tutorial threads. Problem will be finding the right place to host everything if that much work is going to be done.

Honestly, videos and YouTube may be the way to go with some of it. You can do slide shows of pics, actual videos or a mixture.