Thread: Nano Biscotte v3, Luxeon Rebel Star, Buckpuck Wiring Diagram Check

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Nano Biscotte v3, Luxeon Rebel Star, Buckpuck Wiring Diagram Check

Hey, all! I'm working on my first saber, but I've studied others extensively and I think I'm almost ready to begin wiring things together. Here's my wiring diagram:

But before I start soldering, I have a few questions:

1. Am I understanding the buckpuck correctly? It sits in between the main LED and the NB, correct? I've seen elsewhere that I can just add a potentiometer to it to control the light intensity.

2. Is it possible to have accent LEDs (such as my switch light and crystal chamber) running from both the 3.3 V and Deep Sleep pads at the same time? If I have to choose one pad, can I still run the two LEDs? (Assuming it would have to be in series)

3. I bought a wiring harness with my NB v3 and it has a few extra wires (the white and yellow ones with the ? next to them in the image) attached to the LED positive and negative pads. Are those for main LEDs with multiple diodes? Since my main LED is a single, do I just leave those be?

Thanks for any advice. I like to think I'm a technical person, but my understanding of electricity is dubious at best. :P
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tadboz; 06-27-2017 at 12:19 PM.