So, I started messing around with mixing and other blade effects on my Graflex 2.0 today. I had already put 3 fonts on the card from SF.com. I put Shameem's Graflex IV, Madcow Bespin, and Shameem TFA HD. Therefore I have almost all the movie sounds in from most of the saga (minus ROTS).

At any rate, I was working on Font 1, which is A New Hope based. I mixed in more of the white diode into the blue to get more of an artic blue. I also mixed in more blue during FOC events. I like the way that came out.

I started messing around with pulse. In the directions, you have "pulsed" and "pulsel" pulsed defines the depth of pulse. pulsel defines the length of pulse. The directions say setting pulsed at 85% will pulse the blade between 85% and 100%. So I set it at 85%, and felt it was dimming the blade too much, so then I set it to 95% and the blade almost shut off on the pulses. I then realized that the pulse depth actually defined how much of the blade power is removed at the deepest portion of the pulse. If you set pulsed to 95%, at the lowest point of pulse you only have blade powered to 5%, which is basically off. So, I then set it to 15 and got what I wanted. I have my pulsel set around 100. I like the subtle pulse and the lighter blade on ANH font.

I am pretty new to Plecter boards, so I'm trying to figure this out. I actually like the factory sensitivity settings, they're working, so I'm leaving them alone. I have to play around a bit more with the mixing on my other fonts now. I'm off to a 501st Troop for Make a Wish foundation at Myrtle Beach Airport, and when I get home I'll mess around with the other 2 fonts.

I love this Graflex 2.0 with the NBIV. What an awesome saber this is!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom