Thread: My Graflex 2.0 kit project force awaken

Default My Graflex 2.0 kit project force awaken

Hi everybody i'm Narot i come from canada quebec im building an graflex 2.0 kit but i would like to have an cristal chamber and i would like to know before start my graflex project which blade holder i need to bougth because i bougth the 1 inch blade holder small on the tcss but it not fit on graflex 2.0 and i would like to know if you have suggestion for where to buy an blade holder 1 inch who will fit in my graflex 2.0 kit scratch/dent for complete my ligthsaber of rey and i dont want the long new blade holder of tcss because i want to build myself my inner cristal chamber and mayber order a gobath 3d design crystal chamber or build myself with brass disc and drill it and use 4-40 rod threaded.

There is my part :

Graflex 2.0 kit scratch/dent
    prizvm v4
    flash on clash power extend
    sound board holder for battery and sound module
    18650 3.7v 3400 mah
    Tri cree led ex p2
    i have wire for soldering my sound board and led
    i have jst connector for easy assembly my saber in it
    i got my resistor
    anything else ?? i dont have my led holder i don't know wich way to start to build myself or bougth on tcss

i'm open to any suggestion for help me in my project the force be with you all master jedi

There is a 1" blade holder for the Graflex 2.0 kit in the store. http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Gr...der-P1178.aspx

TCSS has a .875" LED Module/Heat Sink that works well with the stock 7/8" blade holder. You have to dremel down the outside of the LED Star a Tad for it to fit in, or you can order one from TCSS that is already whittled down. I used an aftermarket 3D Chassis system in mine. What is your switch plan? Recharge port? I had a lot of fun installing the Graflex 2.0, its a great little hilt. Beautiful finished product. I love it. Good luck!

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."