Thread: NBv4 no motion or clash

Default NBv4 no motion or clash

Hello all,

I just finally set up my Nbv4 and I cannot get any of the swing or clash sounds to work. Everything else seems fine.

Its actually pretty upsetting, I was really excited to mess around with a plecter board. I read the manual several times and thought for a long time about my build before starting.

Is there any way to determine if the motion sensors are not working? I changed the swing parameters and other preferences.

Any help would be appreciated.

edit: Pretty much solved within a few hours. Thanks Mike!
    Last edited by Whosle; 06-13-2017 at 12:56 PM.

Low battery?

I'm about to install a NBIV, this weekend. Would love to know. Twas worried when I read this post.

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

I just got my NBv4 today and I'm super nervous now after reading some of the threads here. I guess I'll just have to be extra careful. I wish the pre-wired board had been in stock when I made the order.

This issue sounds more like it was a settings problem not an actual issue with the board. Just taje your time and solder carefully and you will be fine. I liked to crap my pants when I wired my first board. But you just have to not rush.

Hey guys,

There is a new one in the mail today for me. No need to worry, if you have the same issue as me, it will be replaced.

Before that make sure the gate is lowered to ensure its not a settings issue.

Also PRINT out the manual and read it over and over. I put all my resistor calcs on the manual pages.

cheers