Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Proton Arc blade

I am certain that I don't have a clue what you meant in your last post.

Conspiracy theorist hogwash. If they had really tried to suppress his work, we wouldn't even be having this discussion right now because we wouldn't have known about him.

I wouldn't call Shauberger a fraud... some of his theories seem sound. But some of his theories dabble in the metaphysical rather than the physical. The functionality of his "implosion" vortex UFO could be explained by simple aerodynamics rather that dimagnetism, but of course conspiracy theorists decry these explanations as attempts to debunk his "revolutionary" theories. There's lots of claims about its functionality, but where is the evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Jedihilt
    Well let's say the SS heard false rumors about him so they abducted him and found out he was a fraud if that is true they either would of hung him or imprisoned him not let him continue work on their projects so he must of known what he was doing.
    Let's remember that he wound up in a mental ward following his work with the SS, supposedly because of the stress they put on him. Uh-huh. "Stress" indeed.

Hey Argyll I found that one UFO engine I was talking about that was full of mercury Google the word "Xerum 525" it's fascinating the simularities between Viktor Schauberger's Repulsine and this device called the bell
    both have counter rotating votices of a supposedly atomic modified medium (Schauberger claimed the implosion of the repulsine was so strong it broke the atomic bonds of the air/water in the device releasing atomic energy and Xerum 525 is radioactive).
    "The Force is my Ally"