Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Proton Arc blade

Council Member
    Sith Lord

tesla elrond

and i was referring to someone like Do Clo or James who actually know something about wiring and voltage (all that good stuff)
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

this is why I didn't want to share the design it gets into several areas that defy conventional laws of physics such as overunity (perpetual motion) and areas of diamagnetism such as levitation the research of these things are frowned upon by anyone with a college degree.
    "The Force is my Ally"

Council Member
    Sith Lord

i haven't graduated high school yet, but i still know that this is a very big and breakthrough technology and a pain in the arse to build. i'm not trying to criticize or anything, it just has some flaws that must be given attention before construction
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Mmm... science fiction.

Which is what it is. Even if some of the concepts are real science, throwing them all together into a functional, compact form is fiction. I'm sure I could nitpick it apart, but all the research to refute it would take more time that I want to invest right now. But I could guarantee you that the concept would not generate a significant amount of current, or at best do anything more than produce a faint blue glow at the emitter (ionized air... static electricity). Certainly it would not be enough to create a magically-contained plasma blade of any length.

Also, sounds like Schauberger was either a total genius, or a total crackpot.

Viktor himself claimed that powerful diamagnetic forces were responsible for the enormous effect. However, in the literature and in Viktor's own notebooks there is no evidence, if and if so how these devices worked.
    I vote for crackpot.

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

Quote Originally Posted by JediHilt
    this is why I didn't want to share the design it gets into several areas that defy conventional laws of physics such as overunity (perpetual motion) and areas of diamagnetism such as levitation the research of these things are frowned upon by anyone with a college degree.
    You can always put out the $$$ (yes, I know you;'re young) and test it. Then you could report to us [, assuming we don't have to write a eulogy for you first! ].

m..my smiley! The TCSS sig Changer! Former official TCSS postwhore! TCSS Bot Watch scout & declarer! =P
    I am a kinda PROUD member of the FSM!

well we don't need liquid nitros to produce a strong enough diamagnetism we just need the right kindof vortex and as far as Viktor Schauberger being a Crackpot evidently he was smart enough to be capture by the Americans under Project Paperclip where they secretly grabbed a whole bunch of German scientists after the war to continue their research that they had conducted for the Germans. One of the things that caught my eye about diamagnetism was one day while doing research on German UFOs I found a picture about one design where giant cylinder was filled with mercury and pumped with thousands of volts casuing it to levitate eye witness acounts of this have been heard from German officers after the war this drove me nuts what on earth could a vat of mercury have to do with Viktor Schaubergers work on water vortexes untill I read that very same day about various Diamagnetic materials at the top of the list sure enough Mercury is highly diamagnetic and also in the list Copper all of Viktor Schaubergers designs that levitated or flew were made out of copper also a diamagnetic material.
    "The Force is my Ally"

Two prototypes were said to have been built at Kertl. The test flight was done without Schauberger's presence or even his permission to do the test. The model flew as described above but it did considerable destruction to the Kertl Works so there were mixed feels concerning the success of this flight. The force of levitation was so strong that it sheared six 1/4 inch diameter high-tensile steel anchor bolts on its way to the roof. Coats reports that according to Schauberger's calculations based upon previous tests, a 20 centimeter diameter device of this sort, with a rotational velocity of 20,000 rpm, would have lifted a weight of 228 tons (17).
    That thing got a Hemi
    http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3Den%26sa%3DX
    "The Force is my Ally"

Posting reference from a conspiracy website is not the best way to lend yourself credibility. There are a lot of "might haves" and "may haves" in the writing to be empirical.

Your design seems to be simple enough to build in a garage for little money. Have at it!

All I know is there is no better way of doing it we have to use diamagnetism it's the only way you will get the proton emission of the emitter instead of electrons so you get the plasma blade and the energy to make the blade extend and retract and the possibility of perpetual motion of the generator would solve the "we need plutonium in the hilt problem" so it seems the best possibility I mean what would you rather do work on diamagnetism which can be made small enough as is or try to figure out how to shrink our current technology for a lightsaber which right now would be the size of a M1 tank! not fitting a flashlight anytime soon .
    "The Force is my Ally"

Ryma Mara

I actually think this could work.

Question thats I cant figure otu thow is that say when you move things around wouldent the "blade" move also? Would it stay in a shape?

How would it work agenst another of the design? would the "blades" cause a issue like in ghost busters? dont cross the streams.