Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Proton Arc blade

Default Proton Arc blade

The design looks something like this I will explain all the parts and the reasoning behind them in this post.

My research originally began with German U.F.O's. I noticed that their craft would glow colors like red,blue,green,and purple (my mind automatically thought "LIGHTSABER" ). Allied bomber pilots would often run into remote controlled drones that used this technology they called them Foo Fighters. The technology was designed by a man named Viktor Schauberger an Austrian scientist captured by the Germans during the war for his work on things related to Diamagnetism link:http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=viktor+schauberger. Diamagnetism is basically the ability of a substance to repel magnetic fields and shield gravity in a strong magnetic field in this link you can research this effect:http://www.hfml.ru.nl/froglev.html and in this video you can see a frog defying gravity inside of a strong magentic field http://www.hfml.ru.nl/pics/Movies/frog.mpg Now moving on to how all this applies to my design the battery powers the motor and the motor spins a turbine that is nothing more than disk with an egg on it as you see in the picture this is spun inside of a cylinder full of water it produces a special vortex. (this effect can be demonstrated at home using a tall glass full of water, an egg, and a spoon to spin the water counter-clockwise) If you take a copper coil and submerge it in running creek water it creates a proton electrical current in the coil this is due to the vortex movement of water made by rivers and streams a vortex enhances waters diamagnetism so by increasing the power,RPM,size and so on this effect of a water vortex can be multiplied this is what the egg turbine in the picture does it spins the water into a vortex inside of a copper coil producing a high voltage of protons this is fed into the emitter. If you remember Bodi's design this is basically how my emitter works now notice the superconductor a superconductor is a perfect diamagenetic diamagnetism repels magnetic fields therefore repelling the electric arc of the blade only my design uses a water vortex instead of a superconductor to produce diamagnetism (arc spins around giving the blade the apearance of being solid) and one other difference is my design doesn't need a plasma injector my emitter makes it's own plasma Bodi's arc blade uses electrons my arc blade uses protons therefore emitting protons and air is negatively charged and you know what happends when a proton and an electron combine you get hydrogen gas and hydrogen gas under a high voltage turns into hydrogen plasma. excess voltage from the emitter is fed down into the circutry which acts as a voltage regulator for recharging the battery that is powering the motor so if atleast you partially understand all that the cycle goes like this: Step1/switch activated connecting power from the battery to the motor. Step2/motor spins turbine producing a water vortex which produces diamagnetism which produces proton voltage in the copper coil. Step3/emitter arcs the voltage in a circle and the diamagnetism of the generator relflects the arc out making it extend producing a blade and the protons emitted by the arc produce hydrogen plasma. Step4/ excess voltage from the emitter is fed down to the circutry to be regualted and fed into the battery for it's recharging to continue powering the motor. Step5/ cycle repeats untill power is cut from the motor.

Googling these search words might help your understanding:

Viktor Schauberger
    repulsine
    trout turbine
    German UFO
    Foo Fighter
    diamagnetism
    diamagnetic UFO
    "The Force is my Ally"

Council Member
    Sith Lord

first, you're a damn smart 10 year old. just had to get that out.

now,

batteries would last about 2 seconds on that. the whole feed excess power back to the battery is a myth, in fact, mythbusters busted it.

also, the egg will break on any significant impact so it wouldn't really be a dueling saber

finally, why doesn't high voltage seem like a good thing on a all metal hilt? any gap in the insulation would kill you

one more thing, this design would cost one hell of a lot to actually build.

that's all i can come up with right now
    my opinion: cool concept, not happening in reality though
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Maul the egg is made of metal it's the shape that produces a vortex in water not an actual egg and if you read my post again you will see it's the water vortex inside the copper coil that produces the voltage for the emitter not the battery the battery just runs the motor.
    "The Force is my Ally"

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

The power wouldn't last very long with that amount of drain...

m..my smiley! The TCSS sig Changer! Former official TCSS postwhore! TCSS Bot Watch scout & declarer! =P
    I am a kinda PROUD member of the FSM!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

delete the second post, it double posted your comment

i still don't think it would be safe or reasonably priced to make though.
    do you even know how many volts will be created in this beast?

lets let someone who actually knows about all of this high voltage stuff take over from here.

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Actually the real risk if it works is that it's diamagnetism may get to strong causing it to repel gravity (levitate) and it has a 30inch hydrogen plasma blade for a thruster so it may take off on you .
    "The Force is my Ally"

Council Member
    Sith Lord

anti gravity is also a myth which the mythbusters busted

new problem

how would the plasm be contained? that would be a slight problem if it just went shooting

If you were to look up anti gravity at NASA you would find research on how a rapidly spinning super conductor actually lessened the weight of objects over it and you remember what I said about superconductors they are diamagnetic however a water vortex is hundreds of times more diamagnetic

watch the frog defy gravity this is due to diamagnetism http://www.hfml.ru.nl/pics/Movies/frog.mpg
    "The Force is my Ally"

Council Member
    Sith Lord

that thing isn't anti gravity, it just changes it.
    it's hard to explain, but anti gravity is canceling out gravity and that doesn't, it just changes the item or atmosphere around them to make them weigh less

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Maul
    delete the second post, it double posted your comment
    Not talking to me, right? Good.

i still don't think it would be safe or reasonably priced to make though.
    do you even know how many volts will be created in this beast?
    I agree.

lets let someone who actually knows about all of this high voltage stuff take over from here.
    Like Bodi? Well he did konw telensa (however it's spelled) coils...

m..my smiley! The TCSS sig Changer! Former official TCSS postwhore! TCSS Bot Watch scout & declarer! =P
    I am a kinda PROUD member of the FSM!