The design looks something like this I will explain all the parts and the reasoning behind them in this post.

My research originally began with German U.F.O's. I noticed that their craft would glow colors like red,blue,green,and purple (my mind automatically thought "LIGHTSABER" ). Allied bomber pilots would often run into remote controlled drones that used this technology they called them Foo Fighters. The technology was designed by a man named Viktor Schauberger an Austrian scientist captured by the Germans during the war for his work on things related to Diamagnetism link:http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=viktor+schauberger. Diamagnetism is basically the ability of a substance to repel magnetic fields and shield gravity in a strong magnetic field in this link you can research this effect:http://www.hfml.ru.nl/froglev.html and in this video you can see a frog defying gravity inside of a strong magentic field http://www.hfml.ru.nl/pics/Movies/frog.mpg Now moving on to how all this applies to my design the battery powers the motor and the motor spins a turbine that is nothing more than disk with an egg on it as you see in the picture this is spun inside of a cylinder full of water it produces a special vortex. (this effect can be demonstrated at home using a tall glass full of water, an egg, and a spoon to spin the water counter-clockwise) If you take a copper coil and submerge it in running creek water it creates a proton electrical current in the coil this is due to the vortex movement of water made by rivers and streams a vortex enhances waters diamagnetism so by increasing the power,RPM,size and so on this effect of a water vortex can be multiplied this is what the egg turbine in the picture does it spins the water into a vortex inside of a copper coil producing a high voltage of protons this is fed into the emitter. If you remember Bodi's design this is basically how my emitter works now notice the superconductor a superconductor is a perfect diamagenetic diamagnetism repels magnetic fields therefore repelling the electric arc of the blade only my design uses a water vortex instead of a superconductor to produce diamagnetism (arc spins around giving the blade the apearance of being solid) and one other difference is my design doesn't need a plasma injector my emitter makes it's own plasma Bodi's arc blade uses electrons my arc blade uses protons therefore emitting protons and air is negatively charged and you know what happends when a proton and an electron combine you get hydrogen gas and hydrogen gas under a high voltage turns into hydrogen plasma. excess voltage from the emitter is fed down into the circutry which acts as a voltage regulator for recharging the battery that is powering the motor so if atleast you partially understand all that the cycle goes like this: Step1/switch activated connecting power from the battery to the motor. Step2/motor spins turbine producing a water vortex which produces diamagnetism which produces proton voltage in the copper coil. Step3/emitter arcs the voltage in a circle and the diamagnetism of the generator relflects the arc out making it extend producing a blade and the protons emitted by the arc produce hydrogen plasma. Step4/ excess voltage from the emitter is fed down to the circutry to be regualted and fed into the battery for it's recharging to continue powering the motor. Step5/ cycle repeats untill power is cut from the motor.

Googling these search words might help your understanding:

Viktor Schauberger
repulsine
trout turbine
German UFO
Foo Fighter
diamagnetism
diamagnetic UFO