Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tusken raiders under the masks?

Quote Originally Posted by elrond.406
    EU, Ben Skywalker's best friend. Or was it Jacen & Jaina....
    Tahiri was also Anakin Solo's best friend, not Jacen or Jaina's.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn
    Quote Originally Posted by elrond.406
    EU, Ben Skywalker's best friend. Or was it Jacen & Jaina....
    Tahiri was also Anakin Solo's best friend, not Jacen or Jaina's.
    Cut me a little slack, will ya? It was a long time ago when I bought that little book...

m..my smiley! The TCSS sig Changer! Former official TCSS postwhore! TCSS Bot Watch scout & declarer! =P
    I am a kinda PROUD member of the FSM!

You must REALLY be a nimrod! You want to come on to a propmakers forum and then want to be "cut some slack" for screwing up details????

Are you kidding me????? HELLOOO!!!!!! Have you seen the topics discussed here? There is a gazillion page topic on Vader and all the differences in the armor between each episode and debates on what was an actual EU saber and what was just something that was thought up.

Oh boy!
    Red 5 "Move Dangit! I gots Snitz to blow up!"

I was really only trying to refresh his memory, but if he wants to get insulted by that, that's his problem.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

getting back to cookies, Maul, that is a very good looking cookie, and ill need to make some chocolate chips cookies now, or suffer the wrath of an unquenchable borborigma

Trogdor, how about you burninate us all some cookies, ya crazy dragon-man that you are?

(roll on guitar hero2 on 360's UK release!!! Trogdor theme as bonus track!!!!!!)

Anyway, back on topic.
    You never see a tusken without face wraps as bare flesh is the ultimate insult for them.
    Sharad an A'sharad hett were both human, as was Tahiri.

Sharad joined them after they had been studying his desert survival for several months. After being made an official tusken, he married another honourary tusken who gave birth to A'sharad.

A'sharad only took his wraps off during the clone wars when stranded on Aargonar with Anakin. His facial tattoos were to distinguish himself among the tusken (though I don't think any of them ever saw them)

Tahiri was the daughter of moisture farmers who were killed during a tusken raid either on their farm, on a town.

I managed to pick up a copy of 'Outlander' yesterday, so the whole Sharad/A'sharad part is correct, but not 100% on the tahiri details. SHe is HUMAN though.
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

m..my smiley! The TCSS sig Changer! Former official TCSS postwhore! TCSS Bot Watch scout & declarer! =P
    I am a kinda PROUD member of the FSM!