I've been here before but my other account was giving me trouble so. I'm originally jedimastergarcia87. I'm having a saber made by our own RenaissanceJedi and can't wait to get it. It'll be in Cree deep red blade color so all TCSS electronics. I was wondering, will I be able to post pictures of his build when my saber gets in? Its from a CAD drawing from a few years ago so I'll post that as well. Finally my dream Sith lightsaber is becoming a reality =] New Ripper blade though so 100 percent custom and mine, they do dueling grade blades now so I had to get me one. I don't really have the means to build blades anymore so x.x I can post with the 32 inch thin wall blade I do have still though. I also plan to make the Jedi side lightsaber of Jedi Knight Zren Tobas at some point so. Just thought I'd re-introduce myself as well. I have a few designs in mind but can never stick with just one :P I'm wanting a Cree blue blade stunt set up for mostly dueling and cosplay so I don't care to have sound in it. Might do Pico Crumble Light board though since its simple enough to wire up. I'll keep updates as I get parts for my Jedi lightsaber though =] Plus this is my Jedi character's name as well so