Thread: Nano Biscotte V4 ISSUES!!!!

Default Nano Biscotte V4 ISSUES!!!!

Hello forum, so i just finished wiring my first V4 and have a slight issue....

Set up is a NBV4, 18750 Battery, tri cree BBW, recharge port.. 24mm bass speaker...

The issue is that when I try to switch fonts.. I hold the button to change font.. and it does the beep, but then the saber light turns on by it self without pressing the activation button,... but no sound....then i hold the button to turn it off, and it does the deactivation sound... very odd.. Has anyone one else had this issue???

I wired everything like i did with my NBV3's

Sounds like you activated mute on the go.

The NBV4 now has that feature so if you hold the button a little longer past the initial beep, it should beep again with a different tone, and then go to the next font.

As always, check the manual and it should have all the detailed info!
    Why did Isendra die? Tell me the truth!

That it is beyond your abilities does not mean it is beyond mine. I learned the lesson of Isendra's death. But I was given my power for a reason, and it is my burden to use it.
    I will use it, not fear it as you do, High Councilor Valthek

Quote Originally Posted by ColdVizjerei View Post
    Sounds like you activated mute on the go.

The NBV4 now has that feature so if you hold the button a little longer past the initial beep, it should beep again with a different tone, and then go to the next font.

As always, check the manual and it should have all the detailed info!
    YUP!!! that is what was going on thanks!!!