Thread: MHS speaker mount V6

Default MHS speaker mount V6

Hi peeps,

Has anyone played with these and been able to fit a crystal chamber (or similar) inside one of these?

I appreciate there doesn't look to be a lot of space after a nano biscotti is installed but I did see a little while ago LEDs that have been made to look like a Kyber crystal so wondered if something like this would fit?

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/MH...kers-P892.aspx
    I could be Arca Jeth if only I had his lightsaber, could pull off wearing all orange and wasn't so darned angry

The v6 is designed to make optimal use of space so I doubt there is room for a crystal. If you're refering to the RGB crystals developed by darth_chasm, they're available in store with approx dimensions listed.

Greenie

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    The v6 is designed to make optimal use of space so I doubt there is room for a crystal. If you're refering to the RGB crystals developed by darth_chasm, they're available in store with approx dimensions listed.

Greenie
    Yep ta they are the ones and i didn't know they were at TCSS.

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/RG...de--P1261.aspx

IMO TCSS needs to incorporate space for these LEDs in their next speaker holder/chassis hybrid.

I was asking about this as I saw the most beautiful saber listed for sale called the Solus using this speaker holder.

IMO a crystal chamber would have made this perfect and in my mind if the LED crystal would have worked it would have been a super quick upgrade hopefully without too much additional expense.

IMG_5073.jpgIMG_5074.jpgIMG_5075.jpgIMG_5077.jpgIMG_5078.jpgIMG_5080.JPG

Something I have been working on.

Not winning beauty contests but its functional!