Well ladies and gentlemen...I finally finished my first custom saber. I am super proud that I was able to wire it up properly...at least I think I did...Anyways I very much am in love with my first build. It is a gift for a brother of mine and I want it to be perfect. Which brings me to my problem. When I pull the kill key everything starts wonderfully. I get a boot up sound and when I push the momentary switch it lights up with a font and everything. i was even able to add a font from saberfont correctly (and it worked) The problem I am getting is when I try to cycle through sound fonts by holding down the switch (I am running the new NBv4 which should have 3 sound fonts installed already) I just get one loud beep and the LED's turn on...but no sound. I only have access to the one sound font which is great...but I wanted the access to all three...Like I said I feel that I have everything wired correctly. Maybe something I did wrong on the SD card? If anyone has any tips or info it would be greatly appreciated because I have no idea where to start on this one...