Thread: First time wiring up a sound board (+ recharge port)

Default First time wiring up a sound board (+ recharge port)

Hi guys,

Hoping someone could check my wiring schematic real quick. I've included a picture!

I'm using the Pico Crumble. Trying to keep it real simple!

Main questions.
    1. I am *assuming* that R G B is in this order on the pico crumble. The manual doesn't make it clear. My LED is not RGB, it's just a white cree. I bought the prebuilt module from CSS. If I wire up to Red and choose Red under the mode, it should dump full pwm/3.7V over it just like I want, right?

2. Any ideas on how to get so many connections to the positive terminal of my 18650? Thinking of just making a big medusa looking splitter, five jumper wires into one. That way I can plug in the switch, recharge port, and LED, the 18650 battery holder can plug in, and the last plug will go out to V+ on the sound board.

3. The recharge port is a weird one. I realized I just drew this picture a bit incorrect. The 18650 should go into one of the leads of the recharge port ONLY, and then the other side of the recharge port goes to sound board V+ and V-, and the momentary switch and the LED.

Thanks guys for any feedback!
    FullSizeRender.jpg

Order of the LED is somewhat irrelevant since it just cuddles through full on combinations.

Quote Originally Posted by jbkuma View Post
    Order of the LED is somewhat irrelevant since it just cuddles through full on combinations.

Ok. I didn't want to put it to blue for instance, and I know one of the modes is Red and Blue, so it would be half powered. I want full 1023 power on this dude for brightness.

ALSO: Here is the final schematic. Sorry it's a little messy. Does this look 100% correct?
    schem2lightsaber.jpg
    WL 2017-05-24 20 11 35 (1).jpg
    Last edited by Zero__; 05-24-2017 at 08:22 PM.