Thread: Nano Biscotte V4 MOTG

Default Nano Biscotte V4 MOTG

This is my first build so I have been on here a lot, this is my first post. Got my Nano Biscotte V4 wired up everything was working fine so I was going thru different sound fonts to see what I like best turned the saber off and when I went to start again no sound not even boot sound is it possible I have it muted?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Winfield View Post
    This is my first build so I have been on here a lot, this is my first post. Got my Nano Biscotte V4 wired up everything was working fine so I was going thru different sound fonts to see what I like best turned the saber off and when I went to start again no sound not even boot sound is it possible I have it muted?
    I am not too familiar with the NBv4 (But I had my fair share of trial and errors with the v3 ).

I believe in v4 there is a Mute on the Go option (or whatever they call it), so you might have accidentally muted the saber when trying to change fonts. I would look at that first.

To more specifically answer you question, assuming no drastic changes to the v4 -- yes, you can have different sound levels for the different sound folders. It is set in the config.txt in each folder. If you didn't make any changes to the files on the SD card and the blade lights up, you probably muted it on accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant View Post
    I am not too familiar with the NBv4 (But I had my fair share of trial and errors with the v3 ).

I believe in v4 there is a Mute on the Go option (or whatever they call it), so you might have accidentally muted the saber when trying to change fonts. I would look at that first.

To more specifically answer you question, assuming no drastic changes to the v4 -- yes, you can have different sound levels for the different sound folders. It is set in the config.txt in each folder. If you didn't make any changes to the files on the SD card and the blade lights up, you probably muted it on accident.
    Agreed.

Also check your speaker wires.

Make sure your SD card didn't get ejected.

Thanks for the helpful responses does anyone know how to un mute it?

Usually, you un-mute it by deactivating the saber (you'll hear the poweroff sound), and re-activating it. If your sound is still not working, something is the culprit.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.