Thread: PRIZM v4 loud beep before boot sound

Default PRIZM v4 loud beep before boot sound

I just installed my first font into bank 4. Seems to be working perfectly, except that the Saber plays a loud beep sound before it plays the boot sound. Doesn't do this for any other font, and other than the beep I don't notice any other issues.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Disregard. It was because I didn't format the card before adding the font. Formatting first solved all problems!

Same issue, how do I format the card?

It will be dependent on your computer. Assuming you have a Windows 7 PC (or something similar) Open Computer from the start menu. First copy all the files that are already on your card to someplace safe. Right click on your SD card and choose Format. Uncheck the Quick format box and click start.

I've formatted several times and it does this on my 5.1 on all the non-stock fonts.

Usually, a loud beep means a file is missing that the card is looking for.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com