Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: SATOR - MHS based, CF7.5 + CEx

Thanks again for all your nice comments! I really appreciate it!

Holy crap! I'm not worthy. Really nice.

Already posted on FX but this little beauty deserves more praise. I've been hoping to see more of this one since you teased us a while back. The shroud plate work is just impeccable. The PLI looks perfect mounted in the switch box. The belt ring is a nice touch. Oh, and it shiny This saber is beautifully designed and realised, with just the slightest nod to Starkiller. Excellent craftsmanship sir.
    I will try hard not to steal design elements.

Greenie

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    Already posted on FX but this little beauty deserves more praise. I've been hoping to see more of this one since you teased us a while back. The shroud plate work is just impeccable. The PLI looks perfect mounted in the switch box. The belt ring is a nice touch. Oh, and it shiny This saber is beautifully designed and realised, with just the slightest nod to Starkiller. Excellent craftsmanship sir.
    I will try hard not to steal design elements.

Greenie
    Well, Greenie, I really love your builds - especially the cores - so I would definitely not mind to see some similarities to Sator in one of your sabers. Feel free to 'steal' whatever you want...
    Last edited by Derro Kuspin; 05-18-2017 at 02:18 AM.

Where did you get the PLI? I have wanted one for a while now and they are never for sale and I guess it is like fight club, no one ever talks about it or responds to my questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1114 View Post
    Where did you get the PLI?(...) no one ever talks about it or responds to my questions.
    I have one sitting in a padded envelope in my desk drawer. I purchased it at least ten years ago, when it was "Corbin's Saber Shop." I was always puzzled who Corbin was.

Where did you get the PLI? I have wanted one for a while now and they are never for sale and I guess it is like fight club, no one ever talks about it or responds to my questions.
    Is this any good to you? http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/PL...ator-P267.aspx. But they are currently out of stock

I managed to get one more than a year ago. But they've been frequently out of stock then, too.

Thanks. I'll keep watching. I wish I could figure out where TCSS gets them and just go direct.

Restocks are generally posted on the TCSS Facebook page.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!