Thread: First Sound Saber Build Help

Default First Sound Saber Build Help

Hey everyone, this is my first sound saber build and was looking for help on parts and on wiring. I should say that I am perfectly adept at soldering myself I'm just having trouble finding a diagram for what I want to do.

I want to use a NBv3 with the FOC enabled on my rebel tri-star LED. the major issue i'm running into, other then figuring out exactly what parts I need to run everything, is that I want to use a quick connect on the tri-star so that in the future I can switch out LED's if I decide I would like to run another color combination. Is there a way for me to quick connect it while keeping the FOC enabled and what would I need for resistors and a battery to run everything. from what I was assuming I would need:

NB v.3
    2or3 resistors (i'm not sure what rating)
    a 18650 3.7v 2600mah Li-ion rechargable pack with a recharge port
    a momentary switch
    2 quick connect sets
    premium speaker
    and the tri-rebel LED which I already have.

I've never done anything other then basic stunt sabers with the single LED's before and this is a new challenge and was hoping for some feedback/help with the parts list as well as what connects wehre before I started buying things. I already have the hilt parts and should have more than enough room to run wires inside.

First off, use the search here....all of that is within the forums. Also what helped me the most, look up TCSS on youtube and watch video tutorials on what you're doing,.....there's even one on resistors.

Also download the manual for the NB. It's got several wiring diagrams in it.

Lastly, welcome to the site!!