Hey everyone, this is my first sound saber build and was looking for help on parts and on wiring. I should say that I am perfectly adept at soldering myself I'm just having trouble finding a diagram for what I want to do.

I want to use a NBv3 with the FOC enabled on my rebel tri-star LED. the major issue i'm running into, other then figuring out exactly what parts I need to run everything, is that I want to use a quick connect on the tri-star so that in the future I can switch out LED's if I decide I would like to run another color combination. Is there a way for me to quick connect it while keeping the FOC enabled and what would I need for resistors and a battery to run everything. from what I was assuming I would need:

NB v.3
2or3 resistors (i'm not sure what rating)
a 18650 3.7v 2600mah Li-ion rechargable pack with a recharge port
a momentary switch
2 quick connect sets
premium speaker
and the tri-rebel LED which I already have.

I've never done anything other then basic stunt sabers with the single LED's before and this is a new challenge and was hoping for some feedback/help with the parts list as well as what connects wehre before I started buying things. I already have the hilt parts and should have more than enough room to run wires inside.