Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Korbanth DM1

That is beautiful! How's the sound with both having NBs when swinging around as a staff?

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    That is beautiful! How's the sound with both having NBs when swinging around as a staff?
    Oddly, it's not what I expected. When I turn on both sides the sound kind of syncs up, haha. The good news is that it really amps up the volume. Those little speakers are just as loud as the 28mm versions, but the vents in the coupler are pretty small. I am going to pick up one the new Maul font in the morning and try that out in both hilts.

This was probably the fastest I've every installed as saber! Everything went perfectly for the second half. Virtually everything I learned I've already shared. So, instead of boring you with text I'm going to upload some photos instead...

[IMG]http://orig13.deviantart.net/adab/f/2017/130/d/8/dm1_11_by_girot-db8ratc.jpg/IMG]

! ! ! INSTALL COMPLETE ! ! !

Last edited by girot; 05-16-2017 at 06:37 AM.

Exclamation

KR Sabers Coupler Compatibility

I spent the morning in Korbanth's shop, and we discussed this very subject.

The original KR Sabers coupler was designed for the 2014 DM1. It somewhat works with the 2016 DM1, though spacers or o-rings are needed to get both ends of the hilt to line up properly.

The UPDATED KR Sabers coupler has been thread matched AND properly clocked to the 2016 DM1.