Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NBv4 with CC and accent wiring diagram

Quote Originally Posted by Whosle View Post
    Thanks for posting this, I am considering the same idea.

Are you using two LED's in parrallel off the dynaohm?

Have you considered candle flicker LED's? I have a bunch of blue ones I have yet to use.
    Candle flicker LED? I will have to look in to that.

I will not use a DynaOhm, regular resistors a MUCH smaller. The 3mm LED will be wired like a power indicator LED and the 5mm like a standard mirror-the-blade crystal LED.

I got some 5mm candle flicker and 3mm slow flash LEDs in the mail this weekend.

Both are AWESOME. They really open up what you can do with the accent pad on the lower end boards (NB and PICO).

I made a short video of each, I just need to figure out the best way to post it and link it.

Awesome!

I recommend getting a youtube channel for saber building. I have a seperate one that I use just for saber stuff (no one wants to see huge wild cuthroats on the fly when looking for other saber videos

Please post a diagram of your final build, hopefully with the resistors you ended up using.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Nurse View Post
    I got some 5mm candle flicker and 3mm slow flash LEDs in the mail this weekend.

Both are AWESOME. They really open up what you can do with the accent pad on the lower end boards (NB and PICO).

I made a short video of each, I just need to figure out the best way to post it and link it.
    I would love to see such a video.

I started an instagram page if you have that. darth_nurse_sabers

The videos are on there.

I'm a social media recluse but I'll see if one of my kids can let me watch it. Thanks.