Currently getting .24Vdc on my +LED and -LED pads.

Current Setup:
PC 2.0
CREE TRI-XP-E2, GGW wired in Parallel *see power source
power extender for White FoC
5mm Green accent LED going to crystal chamber
2.1mm Recharge Port
Premium Speaker(TCSS)
5 Vdc Li-ion protected cell

To the point i'm not getting any light out of the Main LEDs. Im using a Cree TRI-XP-E2 GGW with a power extender on the white. the White FOC works fine but no power of the main LEDs. My power supply is only a 5VDC LI-ION so the GG are wired in parallel, thank you ERV for having the insight to allow for driving up to 2A from the LED pads. I have changed the config file to 1800 so I know the current should be right but after putting a multimeter on it the pads are only putting out .24VDC...
Is there a place on the board I can check the voltage coming from the LED driver aside from the main pads... I didn't test the board prior to instillation so now I have it built into the chassis and a crystal chamber above it and it would be a pain to replace to board itself I can try de-soldering with some braid and re-soldering but I'd like to isolate WHY its doing this.

Everything else on the saber works. the sound is perfect, the FoC lights up for clashes and blaster block/ lockup, the accent LED pulses once the kill key is removed... just no main LED light at all.
** I have used a 2AAA pack with alligator clips to test the green LEDs individually and they light up with the battery pack. I have also swapped the config file back to 900 and isolated the wiring to 1 green die but still no joy.
I cant figure out why the board is only driving .24 volts on the main LED pads any help would be greatly appreciated.