Thread: PLI / Box 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default PLI / Box 1

Could folks point me at some photos of how they've used the PLI / Box 1 combo? I'm having trouble picturing it as anything but a bare PCB sticking out the side of the sabre.

No, huh?

Okay; how about an easier question? If one wires the designed PLI into a box 1, is there room to put a bubble card on top of it? For that matter, could one put that PLI into the replica Graflex clamp, or the MPP clamp?

Blog Entries

I've had the same question. I have the Box 1, and I don't see how anything other than the card would fit. I have never understood how to use the PLI in that box.

With box one as it is, you can use either the PLI or a card, but not both. I think is would be neat to have a box 1 machined to hold the PLI with a bubble strip on top. That would be a cool effect.

I really like tge idea of the PLI/bubble strip idea! I'll have to bookmark that idea!

Where are you all getting the PLI? TCSS never has them......is there some secret handshake I need to know to get one?

Anyone ever use the HPI racing battery level indicators, do they work as a PLI?