Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Meridian's V2

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by elrond.406
    Mods can luke up IP addresses?
    It's used to find sock puppet accounts. It usually doesn't help much because very few have static IPs. Even then I usually can't tell anything other than maybe your ISP.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

X-wing back the Hell up my comment about the stupid cone was in no way negative or duragotory I was so impressed by how close you got that saber to the real thing out of MHS parts that I was just making sure you left out the cone on purpose because it was the only part that was wrong or missing You, Maul, and James may have flamethrowers but I have this
    "The Force is my Ally"

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

The saber isn't mine... posted that maybe three times now. I imagine Meridian felt the same way about the cone though.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

I only left out the cone because I wanted to show a part from TCSS that was being used so everyone could see how the bottom hooked on

the picts were moved to here...http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/fo...?p=47512#47512

Again thank you for posting those Xwing.

MTFBWY
    always
    YODA of fx-sabers
    (MERIDIAN)
    a.k.a. YODA of FX-SABERS

Quote Originally Posted by JediHilt
    X-wing back the Hell up my comment about the stupid cone was in no way negative or duragotory
    Nor was it complimentary. If you thought it was a nice saber, you should have written "Hey, nice saber," instead of only pointing out what you saw wrong with it. Criticism without recognition of the work put into it is insulting.

Doesn't anyone have manners anymore?