Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mine....a WSO saber

Default Mine....a WSO saber

Since this saber builder has been saber poor for too long, I made myself this so I actually have something to show people when they ask what I do for a living. This will be an ongoing project that will see many upgrades. For now she has a NBv3, powering a triple rebel lime with a 3400mah Panasonic 18650 battery, 23mm railmaster bass speaker. Less than 11" and 1.26" wide at the broadest points. Takes any 1" blade and is very comfortable and easy to wield and spin. Machined in 6061 aluminum 100% by me. Don't have a name for her yet so for now she's just mine.

Thanks for checking her out...MTFBWY
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

Looks real cool. I like 'em shiny.

Love that saber...how do you remove the outside sleeve? It does not look like it would clear the switch if you disassembled it. Love the way you opened up the sheath by the way!

You would need to remove the switch if you needed to remove the shroud...cant think of a reason I'd need to do that.

Elegant...I like it.

Very cool look! Love the overlay design!
    --------------------------Cadence--------------------------

The way you've made a grip area in the lower shroud, and the interaction between the shroud and the power switch are very nice. I am envious.

Is the grill section opposite the anti vandal switch for the speaker or a crystal chamber?

Quote Originally Posted by Ris Liam View Post
    Is the grill section opposite the anti vandal switch for the speaker or a crystal chamber?
    Right now its just a faux crystal chamber, there is a 5mm green led inside but the current chassis blocks most of the light. I plan to give it a full reveal chassis as a future upgrade and at that point the real crystal chamber will be there.

Blog Entries

Excellent job!
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末