Hello, guys,

I am extremely new to the lightsaber scene, and I am honestly super excited about it. I am currently in the process of doing a complete conversion of a Hasbro Mace Windu FX lightsaber to a PC tri-rebel setup, and I've reached the point where I do not have the time to do it anymore. I have everything purchased to do it save for the supplies to actually put it together, I just don't have the time to put it all together. I researched a conversion service and this guy says he will do everything for $165 (everything being installing battery, recharge and RICE ports, switches, PC board and LED, prep for blade, custom chassis, etc.). He usually does normal Hasbro/FX conversions, in which the normal soundboard is kept and only a single LED wired, for about $100. In the eyes of you experts, is the $165 a decent price to put everything together for the PC conversion? Might it be more worthwhile to work on it on may own maybe when I have some more time?

Basically, I just want some input to make sure I'm getting the bang for my buck.

JoJo