Thread: One day with my first NBv3.

Default One day with my first NBv3.

So I'm still waiting on LEDs and all, but decided to hook up my NBv3 so I could play with the settings and frankly I just had to hear it.

So far I'm loving it. I have noted that I'm really having to play with the settings to get swings to pick up. But I think that's partially due to my hilt. By the time i added Pommel Style 4 total length is 13", with the NB being about just below center. Dabbling a little with custom sounds. My Light Meat boot is now Han's "It's true. The Force, the Jedi, all of it". Dark Meat is just a mixing of Imperial March and Vader's breathing for now.

Looking at buying a couple fonts from Saberfont.com. Revenge from Madcow is certainly one I'm thinking of.

All in all a fantastic little board! Having nearly as much fun configuring sound as I did building the hilt

All of the Plecter boards are designed to be in the lower half of the hilt to make swing detection better, but I've had pretty good success at putting them either in the middle of the hilt, or near the front. You'll just have to make adjustments to the "i" setting (by raising it) and the "ls" and "hs" settings until you get it where you want it.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Been playing with those a little bit. I think I placed "I" at 75. Noticed the difference between Light and Dark meat fonts even with the same settings so I decided to hold off any more changes until I settle on new fonts.