Hello!

I'm new to this hobby and I started a not-that-long-time ago to read the forum and search for ideas and technics. (And I'm not english native speaker, so I ask for mercy when my grammar is inconsistent )

Well, then I decided to make a saber for a very good friend who get married soon. The saber is supposed to be related to a rpg character (a dark jedi) and the design reflects the twisted mind of the fallen hero.

Saber is built upon TCSS parts and a graflex clamp. I use a CF8 sound board with a lot of (usual) stuff attached to it: a recharge port, a RICE port, three accent LEDs and a Blade mimiking crystal (RGB LED). There are a power switch, an aux switch and a tangible font selector (a press button attached to the crystal holder).

I went into a lot of trouble designing the chassis as the parts are very narrow and I decided to use a 18650 Li-ion battary The saber is long (11") and I managed to place all the stuff in it, at least on the bluprints

For this first post, I provide the wire-design along with a inside-view of the saber. Don't hesitate to tell me if you notice something weird or incorrect in the wiring. It's my first work with sabers and I can't dodge every trap despite my reading of the forum

Electric.jpg

See you soon for an indepth view of the saber design, chassis design and at last, when all is validated and printed... the build!

Anorr