Thread: MHS Electronics Pre-wired NanoV3

Default MHS Electronics Pre-wired NanoV3

Ok so I've decided it's well worth the $7 price difference to get the prewired Nano v3 as my soldering skills have sat on a shelf for 20+ years. Basically, I playing the safe game with the soundboard.

My question, as anyone ever modded the Nano Chassis discs to fit the board with the DIN connector on it? Is this feasible?

Thinking maybe widen on disc enough to allow the SD card slot to pass and slide it up to the DIN connector and then use the other disc as normal. But this will likely leave a loose hold on the DIN connector side.

Otherwise I suppose I'll try to design a custom holder for the board.

I used the disks with a MWS NBv2. I assume the v3 will be similar. I didn't have to modify the disks at all, but I did have to shave the MWS connector to fit inside my hilt body.

Cool thanks for the tip. Ordered my guts this morning.

You're welcome. Good luck with the build.

Got a few more parts in today. Emitter and body with my retention screw. Also my shroud material so now the hardest part can start lol

Also now have everything minus the LED itself on order. Still working out my colors.

Yea I know I'm still waiting on more....but it's like Christmas lol

Comparison with my MR Anakin '05

Only downside was the 4-40 button head didn't fit in the hole for the activation box 9 I had done. No biggy Just need a bigger screw it seems

But my god this parts just feel right! I tossed my blade from my MR in it and twirled it for about 20 minutes lol

Google photos isn't very forum friendly. Check out this thread for photo posting tips.

Thanks I'll check that out and make changes when I get home

urSoPX.jpg
    and the comparison to my MR for size.
    3zgU5v.jpg

Adding a Pommel style 4 once it's powder coated, leather wrap and shroud at the switch.