Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TCSS Theme Song- NEW FOR 2017

Default TCSS Theme Song- NEW FOR 2017

The original recording of the theme song is long gone- it was recorded on reel-to-reel tape and I don't have the reels any more.

That said,

IT'S TIME TO UPDATE IT! WOO-HOO!

Now taking applications to have forum member names appear in second verse. To apply, simply reply to this thread and say something cool.

If Jedi Loreen is still active here, she gets the long-overdue first spot. As does Saber Girl.

Cheers everybody, as soon as I have enough names to fill out Verse II, will bang out new version. Have new gear and the old punk rock spark.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Red 3 standing by

Mi Gin Gonn, you rock. I wanna rock with you (but not like MJ)

Jedi-Loreen hasn't been active on the forum for a couple of years now. Haven't seen Saber Girl either, but she's been busy with their family, I'll bet.
    Last edited by Jay-gon Jinn; 04-03-2017 at 12:59 PM.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

The first time I heard the TCSS theme song my girlfriend walked in wondering what I was listening to. When she realized what it was she said "oh my god, these really are your people." Needless to say, perhaps, I love it and I really look forward to the 2017 cut!

Well we're up to 3 so far. This is gonna be one short song
    Red 3 standing by

I'm new to the forums so I don't know much of the history of the forum but I often heard that the theme song is very appreciated so: make it even better
    Last edited by GregTheForce; 04-05-2017 at 06:28 AM.
    Join me, join the dark side!

Blog Entries

Something cool...
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Long Live #FlashlightSaberMafia

VADER HELMET VANDALISM for TCSS.jpg Coming along nicely so far! We've got enough speeders and ships for the battle plan, but pilots are comin' up short.
    ...BREAK-BREAK...
    Is XWingBand still around? Corbin_Das? Any old crew? Bueller? Bueller? Crap, my kid blew up the Deth Starr and now I gotta spin off into the vacuum of space with no brakes and no toilet in this twin ion engine prototype thing for the rest of the week.

...BREAK-BREAK...
    Red 3 standing by

Do I count as old crew?