Thread: TCSS Theme Song- NEW FOR 2017

Quote Originally Posted by acerocket View Post
    Do I count as old crew?
    Yeah, you do.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

I should think so.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Definitely. Madcow should count as that too imo.

Thanks for participating everyone! Lots of good double/triple syllable rhyming possibilities here...

There should still be plenty of lyrical room... still need a few more handles to give mentions to! So if ya wanna be in the song, just bark!
    Last edited by Mi Gin Gonn; 04-08-2017 at 12:46 AM.
    Red 3 standing by

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mi Gin Gonn View Post
    Attachment 15237 Coming along nicely so far! We've got enough speeders and ships for the battle plan, but pilots are comin' up short.
    ...BREAK-BREAK...
    Is XWingBand still around? Corbin_Das? Any old crew? Bueller? Bueller? Crap, my kid blew up the Deth Starr and now I gotta spin off into the vacuum of space with no brakes and no toilet in this twin ion engine prototype thing for the rest of the week.

...BREAK-BREAK...
    Sort of... I lurk every few weeks. I had a really bad broken ankle at the start of graduate school that took me out. Grad school and now my professional life (I'm a licensed Architect now) means I can't participate like I used to.

I see Corbin and Novastar around on social media. It's a wider world now. Lots more readily available and businesses making stuff. I stick to what I find enjoyable to make for myself within my skills and tools.
    Last edited by xwingband; 04-12-2017 at 08:16 AM.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

Xwing-

Sounds like you broke your ankle around the same time I broke my brain (not on purpose, was done for me, details in the 'Guess Who's Back' thread)

Glad to hear your education in architecture is paying off! Now I gotta go put on some Mephiskapheles...
    Red 3 standing by

I broke my brain (not on purpose, was done for me, details in the 'Guess Who's Back' thread)
    Ah, physical injury... the gift which keeps on giving!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Xwing-

Sounds like you broke your ankle around the same time I broke my brain (not on purpose, was done for me, details in the 'Guess Who's Back' thread)

Glad to hear your education in architecture is paying off! Now I gotta go put on some Mephiskapheles...
    Yup, January 2010. Ridiculously cold morning for Florida (30's) I went out on my still new to me motorcycle. I lost traction on the back wheel going too hard up a hill and I ended up rubber side out before I knew it. I was actually in good shape other than my ankle. My ankle was shattered though. I was in a wheel chair for 2 months and PT for 6 before I couldn't afford it anymore. Occasionally I hobble a bit when I've been on my feet all day, but at the time I couldn't fill my obligations at school, maintain a personal life and a presence in this hobby. Easy choice and I don't care for the "social scene" of this anymore. It's moved on from a niche hobby a lot.

So like I said, I stick to what I enjoy, when I want and that is way more enjoyable.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

Got 13 names to work with unless I missed any while compiling them. Also totally slipped my mind to ask, would everyone like the original theme song music just with new lyrics, or an entirely new tune? Can do either. Asking for input from everyone
    Red 3 standing by

I love the old song, it's pretty perfect. That being said, I would never hold anyone back from letting their creative genius flow.