Thread: Double check request

Default Double check request

Finally getting ready to order parts for my first MHS hilt thanks to a couple eBay sales.
    Right now it's hilt only. No switch or recharge port yet but getting box and holes done. My goal is installing a NBv3

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/Vi...0-c1a4d39b0cf1

Please let me know if I missed anything.

So blasted excited lol. Thanks to everyone that helped me look away from the shop that won't be mentioned. 😁

You don't need the bezel for the 16mm switch, it'll thread into the box and be flush.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Did not realize it would thread into the box I was planning to use it on the inside has per one of Madcow's vids. But if I don't need it to help there that's awesome

That's the point of the box...the threaded holes eliminate the need for the nuts for both the switch and the recharge port.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Beautiful! Another quick question. I'm having the activation box installed on the ribbed V grooved extension,...do I just need to purchase that service and explain the location in the notes there or should I email Tim (assuming contact us link on site) prior? Just want to make sure I'm going about it the correct way.

Idea003.jpg (sigh....only have paint on this PC....i really need to do this on photoshop when I can sneak away )

I'm going to be placing a shroud on the same ribbed piece as well. Most likely a design that will be a length to wrap just around the activation box and the wrap the extension around just before it threads into the emitter. Still woring on sketches for this part.

You could email Tim, but all you really need to do is give the location in the store description, and they will take it from there.

Thank you for the help Jay-gon!