Thread: Darth Maul build

Default Darth Maul build

I am just starting to look into my second build. I am designing a darth maul saber and I have a Petit Crouton v4 laying around that i bought before the Crystal focus came out a couple years ago. I started reading about the trident feature. By reading the manual quickly I am thinking that one button to turn on one side and the delayed ignition turn on the other side of the blade would be a nice feature. Then by pressing the aux button and changing colors both blades would change colors at the same time with only using one petit crouton. Like i said i am still in research phase just wondering if anyone else has tried this or see any problems in designing this way.
    Last edited by ggnet1; 03-27-2017 at 11:54 AM.

Has anyone heard anything about the trident rgb board to buy. I have looked online and I have not found anything on them excepts posts from last year but nothing about them being released.

Quote Originally Posted by ggnet1 View Post
    Has anyone heard anything about the trident rgb board to buy. I have looked online and I have not found anything on them excepts posts from last year but nothing about them being released.
    That's because they are still in development.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com