Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: New MHS idea. Wanna run by everyone for opinions

ErEVHY.jpg

Still tinkering and upgrading this one

Nice looking saber you got there! Good job on the weathering, looks genuine. I had the same with my saber kept changing and adding things to my design.

That's the real fun of making your own especially MHS. You can keep tweaking it.

f6JR2E.jpg

Really gotta order some clocking washers thou That alignment after I redid the chassis is driven me nuts lol

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    ErEVHY.jpg

Still tinkering and upgrading this one
    Hold the phone, that looks amazing! What is that gold/brass detail? That can't be paint, it looks way too clean! It's really fun seeing how these sabers evolve.
    Player: I feel your anger, master.
    Darth Baras: A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel MY ANGER!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vereous View Post
    Hold the phone, that looks amazing! What is that gold/brass detail? That can't be paint, it looks way too clean! It's really fun seeing how these sabers evolve.
    K&S Metals Brass strips I'd purchased with a few various other sizes for another saber project I'm working. These were extra and I had the thought that it would make a great accent.........sure enough they were an exact fit width wise. Dap of Locktight to lock them down and done

Thanks for the compliments everyone

nice work...I really like the brass detail.
    Last edited by k6gad; 05-20-2018 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Oops...