Thread: New to Saber Building. Help!

Default New to Saber Building. Help!

mmmmm
    Last edited by EnoshStar; 07-19-2017 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EnoshStar View Post
    Hello, I'm 15 years old and for my sixteenth birthday I'm asking for the funding to build a saber. Any tips on where I should start? What website should I buy from? I want light and sound for under $300. Is this even possible?
    Welcome to the Forums! These forums ARE attched to a store that sells everything you need. YOu might be able to build a basic saber for about $300. and "add on" as funds premit. All the information you need is floating around here. You just have months of reading ahead of you, to take it all in.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Welcome to the forums. As FJK says, everything you need is here and a bit of research and reading will hopefully steer you away from the less reputable sellers. Good luck and MTFBWY

Greenie

Welcome to the forums and happy birthday.