Thread: Stupid SF build again OMG!

Default Stupid SF build again OMG!

Can anyone tell me why my nbv3 is not functioning Everytime I try to wire up a recharge port??? Like my MPP didn't give me any problems but as soon as I go and do the SF install something is messed up!? It worked the first two times I built it to idk what I'm doing wrong. I will create a YouTube video explaining what I did later. For now just now I wired the speaker right, then my illum act switch, neg foc, neg led, neg act switch/neg illum/neg recharge, and positive everything else. My recharge port is neg battery, neg to the board, and positive from the battery.
    "We are the hunters and they are our victims. If nothing is true and everything is permitted, then you shall decide if you are a hunter or a victim. It is because only you can control your destiny, my only goal is in the darkness.”

Could have a bad recharge port. This is not an uncommon issue. The switch inside them can fail to function causing them to act like a kill key/charger is inserted even when one is not. If it works without the recharge port and doesn't with then this is probably the problem. Try a different recharge port.

Here it is
    "We are the hunters and they are our victims. If nothing is true and everything is permitted, then you shall decide if you are a hunter or a victim. It is because only you can control your destiny, my only goal is in the darkness.”

Well:

1. A chassis is ALWAYS recommended.
    2. Your battery probably needs charging.
    3. Does your LEDs have the proper resistors on them? Drawing too much current could cause the NB to reboot, especially if the battery is drained.
    4. Replace the speaker, that's probably bad by now.

NOW maybe you'll see why people with experience tell others to stay away from certain companies and their products.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    Well:

1. A chassis is ALWAYS recommended.
    2. Your battery probably needs charging.
    3. Does your LEDs have the proper resistors on them? Drawing too much current could cause the NB to reboot, especially if the battery is drained.
    4. Replace the speaker, that's probably bad by now.

NOW maybe you'll see why people with experience tell others to stay away from certain companies and their products.
    1. In my defense I bought that and the parts before I got on here FJK. I'm charging the battery now to see I'll report on that. 2. LEDs have the right resistors reds have 1.2 ohm 2 watt and the white has 1 ohm 2 watt resistors.. if the 1.2 is off or whatever​ it's only because I got from third party resistors sellers. The speaker I'm aware of as well I just will wait. I know chassis are recommended but I'm not doing anything with it just a shelf .. something definitely not a queen and like I said I bought the hilt BEFORE I got here and researched.. now I know first hand if anything. I remain loyal to here no need to bash me up hah..