Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WSO2 - Steamkiller commission

Love all the copper and brass in this one, must be one heavy hilt. Gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by Quixotic Jedi View Post
    Love all the copper and brass in this one, must be one heavy hilt. Gorgeous!
    In the box the shipping weight was 4.3 lbs. I think it feels very real
    wsoFB by Nathan Barnes, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Jediseth View Post
    I'm always amazed by how some of you guys hold your crystals in your chamber. No matter how hard I look at your images I can't figure it out.
    The crystal is simply pressure mounted inside the chamber. No glue so it can spin freely to see all the insanity that are Noah Drews holocron crystals. The upper silver part of the crystal chamber is threaded and can be loosened to remove the crystal and tightens to secure it for light duelling

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Leximus View Post
    The crystal is simply pressure mounted inside the chamber. No glue so it can spin freely to see all the insanity that are Noah Drews holocron crystals. The upper silver part of the crystal chamber is threaded and can be loosened to remove the crystal and tightens to secure it for light duelling
    That's sertainly sounds like the best way to hold a crystal. I don't like the idea of glueing them in. Pressure fit sound great. Did you make those parts yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Jediseth View Post
    That's sertainly sounds like the best way to hold a crystal. I don't like the idea of glueing them in. Pressure fit sound great. Did you make those parts yourself?
    The top section I lathed and the bottom section is from a vape tank

Well you did a fantastic job. I think most of us are impressed. The box is a nice addition too.