Thread: BH 16 question

Default BH 16 question

I had a question about blade holder 16. I've seen photos somewhere of a groove cut into the inner part of the blade holder so that light will transmit to the holes drilled in the face of the holder. Is that groove standard or does it have to be cut special? The photos on its page don't show any grooves so I'm wondering if that's extra.

I am pretty sure that the feature your speaking of is a custom service that you can request for and leave notes so that Tim can know what it is your wanting. If you go into services tab in the store there is a section titled misc. within that tab are the custom lathe service and the custom mill service with different fees depending on what your looking for. I'm almost positive that is the case or you can what of another member to say something as well.
    "We are the hunters and they are our victims. If nothing is true and everything is permitted, then you shall decide if you are a hunter or a victim. It is because only you can control your destiny, my only goal is in the darkness.”

It's a standard feature of the part. Holder 8, 16 and 24 have them.

It's not shown in the MHS builder or the store photos, but as Ace said, they've since updated the part to include the groove.