Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What are my options?

I'm really liking the idea of putting the recharge port inside the hilt facing out just behind the speaker. There's really no where else to put the screw hole for a clip or a covertec button without drilling through threads.

I think I'm going to give a PVC chassis a shot. I'll put a connector on the speaker so that if I have to get to the chassis itself, I can unclip the speaker, and then screw off the ribbed section revealing the chassis. I'll cut a hole and mount the battery holder facing out, with a slot cut for the Blade Builder board (which is 1'' x 1'') on the opposite side. If all else fails, I'll just stuff everything in there (with respect to shielding and short-circuits of course) and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by firearrow5235 View Post
    If all else fails, I'll just stuff everything in there (with respect to shielding and short-circuits of course) and be done with it.
    This is unfortunately what ended up happening to me on my first build. For my second build I am using a 3d printed chassis. I would highly suggest that as soon as all the materials for your chassis comes in you begin building it and building first before you do any modifying to your hilt because the chassis (and the pieces you stick on it) are really what make these builds possible or impossible.

Put your aux button and yes, even your recharge port wherever you want:
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ounting-method

Last edited by Jay-gon Jinn; 03-03-2017 at 02:22 PM.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.