Thread: Pink color mixing

Default Pink color mixing

Hello, I was curious if there had been very many sabers that people has tried to make that were pink. I know it's not a traditional color, but was curious to know what colors to mix. Like tri cree royal blue and regular red, or deep red and regular blue, etc etc. any help you guys could give would be amazing

Blog Entries

Depends on what you consider pink to be. I've never personally gone for pink, but I have mixed red and royal. Those two colors give you a range from purple to magenta. Some people consider magenta to be a "pink" color. Pink as a color is more or less a tint of red. I would guess that a white and red mix would produce pink-ish hues. But I could be totally off the mark there
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末

The saber I made for my daughter uses rB/w for an icy blue blade. The FOC is Red and when all three mix it is pink.

image.jpg

You can play with this in any graphics program. It isn't exactly the same, but the RGB will give you an idea. As DC said, full on blue+red may be what you want. Maybe a little less blue and up some green. Play around.

so with a nano biscotti, could i have the negative lead for my Red/Blue/White split to my FOC so that it gives me the pink color that I want and also make it FOC

You may be able to achieve pink by mixing rB and R and use the white for the FOC. Get some various rated resistors and play around.

I've done pink with a Red run at max and a heavily resistored White. In that case, it's a much more rosey pink than you'd get with Red and Blue.