Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: MPP 2.0 Basic Install, tiny accuracy upgrades, Etc. (Pic log included!)

That's weird...I definitely can not fit a 1" LED module in the bored out bottom of my MPP 2.0

Blog Entries

Strange

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– ––––––––

I see the problem.... In trying to fit a MHS heatsink module not a non MHS 1"module
    Bryon

Blog Entries

Ah, yes. Those are 1.13" OD.

My build is finished but I have no idea how to go about posting it. DC any ideas?
    "We are the hunters and they are our victims. If nothing is true and everything is permitted, then you shall decide if you are a hunter or a victim. It is because only you can control your destiny, my only goal is in the darkness.”

Quote Originally Posted by RogueSyProject View Post
    My build is finished but I have no idea how to go about posting it. DC any ideas?
    That was a quick build.
    How did it go overall?
    I'd like to see a video build log if you recorded one.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RogueSyProject View Post
    Best way for photos is to use a hosting service like photobucket or imgur then copy and paste the share links provided by the chosen service. For videos YouTube and Vimeo are fine. Copy the share link then click the insert video icon here when posting. It will prompt you for the link you copied.

Alrighty I hope I'm doing this right. So here is the package and open boxed MPP 2.0 kit and all the parts I needed for my install http://share.photobucket.com/sharepr...hp?id=NjI2NTg=
    "We are the hunters and they are our victims. If nothing is true and everything is permitted, then you shall decide if you are a hunter or a victim. It is because only you can control your destiny, my only goal is in the darkness.”

Here is everything that's inside of the package laid out for you all to see even though you've already seen it before I'm sure lol. http://share.photobucket.com/sharepr...hp?id=NjI2NjI=

I have my noob install station lol with my keys, manual for reference, soldering station with ally clamps, sponge/box comb (it's revolutionary XD), the SF hilt etc. http://share.photobucket.com/sharepr...hp?id=NjI2NjM=