Thread: Rice program -magic ring problem

Default Rice program -magic ring problem

I finally finished my lightsaber with CF8. Everything works and then I connected to the computer and was playing with magic ring settings. After I was playing with the saberlock and numbers settings and saved to the sd card I can no longer turn blade on or power off. The saber powers up and my power button is lit up and my aux button flashes which always has and my crystal lights up but the main blade will not turn on anymore. I have a magnetic ring and still nothing. I tried going back to rice program but for some reason I can't even connect to the lightsaber anymore. Any suggestions? Maybe delete files from card and install again? Anyone else have this problem?

I am assuming that no one else has an issue with the saberlock or magic ring unless I am the only geek trying to get it to work. So I enabled saberlock to both for activation and shutting off then saved to sd card. After i do that the rice port does not work anymore and lightsaber will not turn on anymore. So if i take out sd card and plug into my computer and type saberlock=0 in the file then put it back into sound board the lightsaber turns on again works perfect and works with the r.i.c.e. program again. So my issue is with the saberlock setting. I have played with the magic thres setting also but the saber will not turn on with the magnetic ring at all even with the ring sitting on the board. I am about to quit with the saberlock feature unless anyone else knows what the issue is. Thanks

Blog Entries

I haven't messed with this at all so can't help much. Are you performing a full reformat of your sd card each time you make an edit?
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末

No I am not and did not end up reformatting sd card at all. I just read manual and tried typing saberlock=0 and lightsaber worked again. I guess I just do not have the force to turn the lightsaber on!
    Last edited by ggnet1; 03-11-2017 at 11:16 AM.