Thread: rice problems with ring settings

Default rice problems with ring settings

I finally finished my lightsaber with CF8. Everything works and then I connected to the computer and was playing with magic ring settings. After I was playing with the saberlock and numbers settings and saved to the sd card I can no longer turn blade on or power off. The saber powers up and my power button is lit up and my aux button flashes which always has and my crystal lights up but the main blade will not turn on anymore. I have a magnetic ring and still nothing. I tried going back to rice program but for some reason I can't even connect to the lightsaber anymore. Any suggestions? Maybe delete files from card and install again? Anyone else have this problem?

Sorry if i made 2 threads on this, started the thread in wrong section - update i did not delete any files from sd card i just plugged sd card into computer and typed saberlock=0 in the txt file and lightsaber functions all work again. Played with magic ring settings to turn on activation, shutdown and played with magic thres settings again and same issue happened where saber would not turn on at all until set back to 0. Still trying to get the magnetic ring to work will update if I ever get it to work.

Thanks
    Last edited by ggnet1; 03-11-2017 at 11:25 AM.