Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Saber Blaster Block problem!

Default Saber Blaster Block problem!

Hello All,

Just finished building my 2nd saber and I seem to be having a problem. For some reason, when I turn it on and engage a swing, the blaster block kicks in and continues repeatedly. Any idea what could be the problem? I did format the SD card that came with it and copied everything from the card on my other saber onto it.

Jedi Padawan
    Sith Adept
    Jedi Padawan

is the battery all charged up? sometimes continuous swings/clashes like that are caused by low battery

Brand new battery with a full charge.

Sometimes the board is vibrating due to the proximity to the speaker. Keep this in mind if you are using a 2w bass, they have a tendency to "shuffle" the air about in a hilt quite well. You could also check your settings for swing and clash, depending on what board you are using. If they are set too low you may have that affect I mentioned with the speaker above.

Blog Entries

Make sure your setting is for N.O. or N.C., whichever is correct for your switch. Just an idea.

Okay, I'll check those. Any suggestions for a good swing and clash setting? Would adjusting the overall sensitivity help?

Blog Entries

Yes, that might help too. I hope you figure it out. Good luck.

Could it be a problem with the Aux. Switch? It looked fine when I installed it and it works for blast and lockup when I push it. Or could it just be the card settings? I did wipe all of the original stuff off the card when I formatted it and copied everything from my other Prizm card onto it. I think I had the same version of PRIZM card on both.

I had this happen once and my Momemntary switch was wired wrong. I had wired two of the four posts on the switch together that were not on the same side.

Oh, so they have to be on the same side to work correct? I though it was a switch problem! But wouldn't they just not work? The activation switch starts it up and the aux switch works. One thing I may have done wrong is wire both negatives of the switches together before attaching them to the board ground. Could this be the problem, or do I just need to put the pos and neg wires on posts on the same side?