Hey all, just wanted to introduce myself. Been lurking for a while and finally decided to join the forum a couple weeks ago. Currently working on 2 MR (2005 vader and Anakin) sabers, and one new HBS Luke ANH. Anyway. Just had my first experience with TCSS and couldn't be happier. Just finished an LED upgrade to my Vader and wow...what a difference. I picked this up cheap and it was in bad shape. Had the infamous "sticky grip" syndrome and just completely a mess really. Decided to just take it down to bare bones and go to work. Ordered the following:

1 Heatsink module for 1" ID tubes with center hole
1 Red Cree XP-E2 CopperNova
1 Collimator Lens 8.7 deg viewing angle
1 Cree/Rebel Lens Holder and thermal tape

Ordered that stuff on the 26th and it was here today! very fast and very happy with the results. THANK YOU TCSS!
I'm not one for "dueling" but more into display and collecting with my 9yr old son. I didnt order the machined blade holder but figure i will eventually for all of my sabers. I really like the idea of having removable blades to have options for display, plus i can let the kid mess around with them without worrying about string LED's breaking. Anyway, just finished this up about an hour ago and thought i'd share. Thanks again TCSS

This shows the sticky and i mean sticky grips...

Used a green scotch brite pad with some dish detergent and just went at it gently and got some decent results

Now, i wish i had taken some photos if the install for the led but its pretty much covered on the tutorial for the MR VADER SABER. So now it looks like this...

Like i said, couldn't be happier. Next up are the Luke and Anakin. Then i plan to do a few builds. Great Shop and great forum. Keep up the good work guys.