Thread: Basic wiring diagram help please.

Default Basic wiring diagram help please.

Attachment 14905

This is the diagram I'm working with. I want to use the Pico crumble with a Li-Ion 18650 battery pack and a recharge port. I also want an auxiliary led for the crystal in my Saber which I want to change color right along with the blade color. I figured resistors will be relatively easy to use for all 6 diodes. I realize i forgot to attatch the positive of the battery to the main leds.

My question is though will i be able to use a lighted switch? I have a momentary switch with a lighted halo on order, and I was wondering if there is some way to use it when the Saber is on. I can't figure out where to attach the wires. Thanks!

Sure you didn't mean to.....but you posted twice...ehh.. a mod will fix it. Anyways ....yes use a 20mA DynaOhm for your lighted switch. Like any other switch ...you put it between the battery and the sound board. Unless you have a recharge port, then you go from the battery (-) to the recharge port to the switch then to the sound board. And put the DynaOhm between the switch an the sound board. There are many diagrams through out the forums and in the videos, also should be some in the manual to your sound board.

Ok thanks. I based my drawing on a few different diagrams. I don't know why it posted twice. My phone I guess.

Why are there two resistors for each line, one coming off of the negative to the board, and then again when headed to the battery? I'm planning on using a PC as well, and I'm looking at the wiring guide per the manual and it only shows a resistor on the negative pads going to the board. Is that because of the recharge port??

I'm also curious about the switch wire heading to the battery/recharge port negative. The diagram specifically seems to indicate the switch must go to the positive of the battery (which differs from other boards). Can you clarify if that's right or am I reading it wrong? Or is there another reason it's different?
    Last edited by jdubzw; 02-14-2017 at 10:31 PM.