Thread: OWK Tpm kit?

Default OWK Tpm kit?

I didn't see in the description for the kit the ID of the hilt. What sort of room is there on the inside? What's the length of the hilt?

i think the whole hilt is 7/8 inch wide inside. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzI7Zgwz8eo

Interesting....
    I'm a little hesitant to get one based on the ID of the hilt. Seems like options are limited for installing sound. Don't get me wrong I'm all about the Nano3, and a shapeways chassis . I'm really not to crazy about the 20mm base speaker. They're good and do a great job for sound, instances where I have used them or installed them for customers I felt that particular speaker fell a bit short.
    But, I'm funny like that
    Of course this does not mean I'll pass on the kit, or the install for that matter. The only way to figure it out is to give it a try.
    Last edited by Noyl Wendor; 01-30-2017 at 05:52 PM.

i think if you can get the speaker far enough into the hilt to have a good resonance chamber then maybe itll sound better? i dont know. i just received my owk from tcss the other day but dont know how to tackle it best either lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MARIOKART64 View Post
    i think if you can get the speaker far enough into the hilt to have a good resonance chamber then maybe itll sound better? i dont know. i just received my owk from tcss the other day but dont know how to tackle it best either lol.
    Cool. Keep us in the loop on how it turns out. Not that I don't trust Shameem, just that having more than one or a few people having done that hilt would be a great barometer for making up the decision for do I or don't I.
    Shapeways Darth Ryo has lots of choices for hilts like this. I'll just have to bit the bullet and do it

yeah dunno yet. gonna work on my luke hero first anyhow. shapeways i only saw 1 set of 3 parts tho. is ther more?